Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
Thursday, August 31, 2023 9:21 PM
From the book “Against all Grain” by Danielle Walker
4 eggs at room temperature
½ cup honey
1 tbsp coconut milk at room temperature
3 tbsp melted raw cacao butter.
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup coconut flour
1 ½ tsp cinnamon, plus more for dusting
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 305oF.
2. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups.
3. Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium until frothy and fully incorporated.
4. Add the dry ingredients, beating until combined.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 18 minutes.
7. Cool completely on a wire rack.