Monday, July 10, 2023 6:56 PM
Betaine Hydrochloride increases the level of hydrochloric acid in the gut for proper digestion and overall gastrointestinal function.
Normal levels of hydrochloric acid are required for complete digestion of proteins and absorption of amino acids. Inadequate hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach can be caused by poor nutrition. Betaine hydrochloride restores proper hydrochloric acid levels to support and maintain healthy gastrointestinal function.
Insufficient levels of hydrochloric acid are more common in older individuals. Several studies have shown that hydrochloric acid secretion declines with advancing age. It is estimated that 30 percent of men and women older than age 60 have a condition in which little or no acid is secreted by the stomach, and 40 percent of postmenopausal women have no basal gastric acid secretion. Animal studies indicate that reduced gastric acidity may cause a marked and rapid reduction in bone weight and density.
What makes Standard Process' Betaine Hydrochloride Unique;
Each tablet supplies 135 mg betaine hydrochloride and 65 mg ammonium chloride.
* These ingredients are acidifiers which help support the gastrointestinal chloride
* Betaine Hydrochloride helps maintain healthy hydrochloric acid levels in the stomach and throughout the gastrointestinal tract
Contains 40 mg of pepsin (1:10,000) in each table
* Pepsin is a digestive enzyme secreted by the stomach that ignites the process of protein digestion
Manufacturing and Quality Control Processes
* Degreed microbiologists and chemists in their on-site laboratories continually conduct bacterial and analytical tests on raw materials, product batches, and finished products - This ensures consistent quality and safety
* Vitamin and mineral analyses validate product content and specifications - This assures high-quality essential nutrients are delivered
You can buy Betaine Hydrochloride at https://betterbody.standardprocess.com/products/betaine-hydrochloride
Better Body Clinical Nutrition
Have you been lied to about the health benefits of canola oil?