Better Body Clinical Nutrition
Let’s talk about Ginkgo
Thursday, December 29, 2022 10:38 AM
It is one of the oldest trees on earth at about 150 million years.
• Stimulates circulation
• Enhances blood to the tissues
• Enhances cognition
Key Indications for Ginkgo;
• Prevention and early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and stroke of recent onset
• Restricted cerebral blood flow and its related symptoms
• Elevated lipoprotein
• Vertigo and tinnitus of vascular origin, sudden hearing loss, reduced retinal blood flow
• Macular degeneration (with fish oils)
• Diabetic neuropathy
• Healthy aging
• Mood & stress management
• Multiple sclerosis
• Migraine (with Feverfew)
• Reactive hypoglycemia
Ask to be tested on Ginkgo Forte if you have any of the above listed symptoms.
Go to betterbody.standardprocess.com to order online.