Nutritional Coaching at Better Body Clinical Nutrition
Thursday, November 11, 2021 10:22 AM
As many of those that work with me to improve overall health know, diet is a crucial part of helping improve overall health. This article from medical news today gives an overview of how this one aspect of Diabeties management can often help manage the condition and in some cases reduce the need for medications. This is a list of general recommendations that are good advice for anyone. At Better Body we like to start with what a person is currently eating and work to ease into these actions in a way that is comfortable and helpful.
"As a general rule, people with type 2 diabetes should adopt the following measures:
- limiting food and drinks that are high in added sugar
- choosing whole grains, fruit, and vegetables as carbohydrates instead of refined carbohydrates, such as white bread, pasta, and potatoes
- being aware of recommended portion sizes and sticking to them
- enjoying a mix of lean protein, whole-grain foods, fruit, and vegetables every day
- eating more heart-healthy fats, including avocados, nuts, and seeds
- limiting alcohol consumption…"
Here is some feedback from someone I have worked with and what they had to say:
“Hi Joseph! I am forever grateful to you for introducing Standard Process to me. You continue to impress, and am so proud of you. I believe the NRT and that changed my quality of life. Also, I enjoy seeing your beautiful children's photos on FB.
Thank you, M. D."
Better Body Clinical Nutrition
Have you been lied to about the health benefits of canola oil?